Thursday, May 13, 2010

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.

No doubt. The universe does not make sense. Personally, I try for all I'm worth to do the right thing. It's usually not the easy thing, but it's the right thing. I try to treat people well, help people when I can, I'm nice to animals and I recycle. However, the universe does not always seem to take these things into consideration when dealing you your hand to play. You get screwed over by people you've tried to help. Basically, people are jamming me negative ( that's what we used to say in college anyway ). People are blocking my drainage. I feel like I'm running a half-way house. It's my house, I bought it. I'm making the payments. I pay for the upkeep and utilities. I'm responsible. I go to bed early and get up everyday and go to work. I'm thankful for my job. I thank God for my job. Not everybody has one now. I've got 4 people living with me outside of my partner. NONE of them have jobs. They live with me because if they didn't they'd be homeless. I've told two that I want them out by the first of the year. That's the goal. The one that just got out of jail, she's the one I've got to have the talk with now. I'm not looking forward to this discussion. Her old man is still in jail for child support, but that's a whole other story. What I long for is just me and Jody in the house with our fur kids. I don't want to deal with people 24/7. I don't want to deal with a house full of hormones. I want to be able to walk into my kitchen naked. Not that I make a habit of this, I just want to have the option. These people are the ones that I have to deal with on a daily basis. I loaned another friend way too much money. She's behind on the payments. She's put me in a really bad spot. I was just trying to help. Now, I've helped so much, I can hardly help myself. The universe needs to take pity on me. I'd like God to take some pity on me. I'd like to win the lottery. I see these shows that detail how the lottery ruins people's lives. I think it wouldn't ruin mine. I believe I could handle it.

Hey God, how about some winning numbers??? Please???

If I'm not careful, I'm gonna end up in the gutter with this cat.

No comments: