Monday, May 18, 2009

"Love" is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own... Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition.



OK. So the Super Fantastic Blog has been on haiatus over a year now. I can completely understand how people become total slackers. You think "Hey, I'll just to that tomorrow." Next thing you know it's been a year and you still haven't done it. You've thought about it. Thought, "Hey I really need to do that." The thoughts never prompt you to actually break out the laptop and do it. Some may think I had nothing to say or I lacked inspriation. It's not that I lacked inspiration or material. Far from it. I think I had WAY TOO MUCH inspiration and material. The act of putting all that inspiration down for others to experience would surely have blown my processor and the mind of anyone reading it. Hence, I have developed a NO DRAMA ZONE mentality. I can create enough drama on my own without people bringing me theirs. No Drama. No Drama. No Drama. That's my mantra.

For those of you that remember my posts of old, I was lonely, cynical, generally bitter and pissed off. I had put all my faith and trust in God because I had no choice. I had truly screwed up my life on my own so I figured that He couldn't do any worse than I had. Put your faith and trust in something that's not directly tangable. Easy to say but hard to do. I did it. It wasn't without struggle or doubt, mind you. It was a journey into a place I had never been before. Relying completely on God. Scary concept to think about. However once it's done, it's scarier living life anyway other than that.

My propensity to refuse to support the greeting card industry in the past has been well documented. I always thought that they preyed on the neurosis of society. However, I now find myself looking at a greeting card tacked to my corkboard. So what has restored my faith in the greeting card industry, you may ask? Well, God has seen fit to bless me with an awesome person with which to share my life experiences. Pretty cool. I had to go through all the screwed up-ness in order to get to the point that I was ready for a relationship. I thought I was ready but God knew better. So I really had given up on the whole idea. Then when I give up, God throws Jody at me. Crazy stuff.

God has his own plans.

I have Jody.

Jody has me.

i has luv.

No comments: