Thursday, January 3, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends.

lolcats funny cat pictures
WOW!! IT'S OVER!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! IT'S FINALLY OVER!!
Yep. Done. 2007 is a thing of the past. I can't tell you how thankful and grateful and relieved and comforted knowing that the year 2007 is behind me. It was BY FAR the most trying year of my life. I waited with baited breath for the ball to drop, for the clock to chime, to hear the first few notes of Auld Lang Syne. This is a big ole' THANKS to all my friends that got me through this absolutely horrific year. I got dumped last New Years Eve and I was not much in the mood for it this year. I was surrounded by my friends and we prayed and read scripture to celebrate the new year. Everything happens for a reason right? That's what I keep telling myself. This is going to be MY YEAR. Big things are in store for me. God's not going to let me down. He's the master showman. New Year's day I kept getting the same recurring thought in my head - "I'm going to give you what you want, but you're not going to like it." Don't really know what that means. No idea. All I know is that I pray and tell God that I'm his. What he does with me is up to him. I'll have to admit that I've been remiss on my postings. The holidays took their toll on me. They were quite difficult but I expected nothing less. 2007 was the year of my trial and tribulation. It would not go gently into that good night. It was raging against the dying of the light. I feel free now. Almost etherial. I don't know where I'm going but I sure know where I've been. God's gonna lead my way. I've put all my trust in him. Yeah God!

No comments: